Monday, October 10, 2005

Nick's Birthday

Yes, Mr Nick gets his own personal post for his birthday! He is that special!
So the TV-MA crowd invade Cheesecake factory in Leawood yet again, reminiscent of a similar one we threw for him at the same restaurant 3 years ago... This time round, we came with our patented gangsta yellow-mafia livestrong armbands... I think they knew we were kinda loud too, cos they put us in the back, where hopefully we didn't make too much noise. ;)

What birthday would be complete without a cake?! Here's a shot of his delicious cheesecake, with a Really NICE "Happy Birthday" done by our server Destiny... I had a great "Your destiny, my destiny" joke earlier, but apparently no one got it... Oh well, I guess I'll just stick to my day job... ;)





Birthday Present? Of course lah... Mr Handsome here got a very nice COACH gift card, and a very nice birthday card (see the picture of a dog named benji on the ourside of the card?). Hopefully he gets that nice wallet he was looking for. Then he can fill it up with cash and belanja us!!!

1 comment:

Nick 10 said...

Yay...a posting just for me?!? Awww now I feel so special hehehe Thanks guys for the great present. I have a neat little posting too!