Sunday, August 27, 2006

Possibly the Greatest Movie This Year??!!

At least that what Sam Jackson says on his website. Elaine and us decided that on a lazy Saturday afternoon, watching this movie wouldn't be such a bad idea.... I mean, everyone knows that it won't win next years Academy Awards, so expectations weren't very high!
The title pretty much sums up the movie's plot.. There are Snakes on the F****kin' Plane. I think Sam puts it best himself here. From the multi-colored snakes jumping out of air vents into people faces, arms
One thing I gotta give it to them too, is the soundtrack is awfully catchy...Check it out here: BTW, while I checked out that video... I FOUND THIS ONE!!! HAHA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad we saw World Trade Center instead!

Clarice said...

Glad we saw World Trade Center instead! But that Nicholas Cage 'City of Angels' look still annoyed me a lot.