Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Baby = wonderful business plan

Over the past couple of weeks, I've noticed this interesting phenomenon once whenever we go about town with Jaz... The inexplicable action of giving money to a baby's parents. Happened this one time at a local indian buffet, where the owner came by and gave us a dollar for Jaz with a smile to Yeesin saying "Cannot use to buy handbag for mommy ok?". Then a couple of days ago, on the way back from the Lake @ the Warrensburg dairy queen, an employee stopped by and happily contributed a quarter for Jaz' piggy bank. :)

So, maybe I'm just biased, but I'm thinking that with these 2 data points, I think I can start charging about $0.60 per look @ Jaz to contribute to her savings account... It might turn out to be a good business plan. :)

1 comment:

ebian said...

You should start booking her for commercial shoots, more $$$$ and mommy get more Coach bags :-)