Saturday, March 18, 2006

We only drink on days that end with a "ay"

I'm thinking back when we were kids a long long time ago. Back then it didn't take a lot for to entertain us, you know bak-ku-li, dirty ice-cream sticks, and empty badminton courts for galah-panjang... As we enter our 30's, I'm starting to wonder what it takes these days to keep us entertained... Besides my favourite NFL team winning more games, and my lawn growing greener this year, i find this weird recurring theme....I think pictures beat any words here...














Experts already say that drinking 1 glass of wine a day is good for the heart. So i guess in our upcoming middle age, maybe we need to start listening to those doctor people. I mean, they sure read a lot of books and stuff. We have in the last 2 weeks we have been doing our part, first at Chiew Ping's birthday party, then at St Paddy's day on the 17th. Come to think of it, we don't even have a single drop of Irish blood in us... Oh well, everyone's "i-lish" on that day anyway!
So, in retrospect, maybe its easier to entertain us now that we are older. Just have a couple of drinks, and we'll be happy. Not only does it do wonders for stress relief, but its good for the body too... and NO, we don't really drink of days that end with an "ay". It'll be too expensive and we'd gain to much weight anyways!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh alas, my fellow Yeoh from days of yore in Selangor(ACS tune)...

I see that you're on the path towards becoming quite the wine enthuasiast ^ ^ .
I can assure you that the doctor is right on the money on this one. Hang up them beer bottles and mixed cocktails. Have wine will travel :P