Sunday, June 11, 2006

The best free purchase ever...

Its 5 pm in the evening on another lazy Sunday. We just got back from Wal-mart where we got some nice Petunia's which Yeesin planted while I was working on some lawn chairs which we picked up from a Garage Sale last week.
It was the best "free" purchase ever; the chairs happened to match our existing lawn furniture, and they lean back far enough that we can just fall asleep if we close our eyes long enough...Except for the fact that the chairs were broken at the top-joint were the previous owners leaned a little too hard on it. So I took it upon myself to rectify the situation with a little hardware from my trusty old toolbox. 2 little nuts and bolts later...
A little ghetto, but we DO live on the "other" side of I-35... so maybe its appropriate.... Hey... thats what happens when its a slow weekend for us !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys need kids to keep you busy.... these slow weekends will be nice memories...:)