Friday, April 28, 2006

So-Do-What?

So its close to midnight on Friday.. Its been raining for the entire day, and still raining... Really good for my grass, but really puts a damper on weekend activities. We just emerged bleary eyed from a 4 hour session of a Sodoku! Yep, its Geeks gone Wild at the B&B tonight! For the uninitiated, this Sodoku game is this EVIL 9X9 matrix of numbers that lulls you into solving the easier lower levels to get you hooked. Then it taunts and torments you into spending countless hours to solve the impossible ones... Kinda like Crack without the crack part!


Yeesin got hooked to that a few days ago, and she's been printing out worksheets from the web to play with when we get home. I was curious to try it out, so I joined her for some major brain work tonight! Yes, it requires SOME level of thinking...so its not for everyone, especially the ones with "photogenic memory". You know who you are... And NO, you can't buy a vowel in this game, or put in random numbers to fill in the blanks either! All in all, an interesting experience for me. I haven't worked this hard on numbers since college calculus! And I'm not even getting Credit for this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

believe it or not, my mom got hooked on this game at home as well! ;) hehehehe...

Nick 10 said...

Yeah loh this weekend was just wet and overcast. Oh well I had to work anyway so no biggie...

Clarice said...

I think i found THE game to play during our flight home to M'sia in two weeks!