Friday, April 14, 2006

Whatever happened to spring???

Nick just reminded me to update the blog. I guess its been a while since we wrote anything here. Its been crazy warm lately, 80's yesterday, hit 90's in the last week!
Luckily, we didnt need to turn on our Air-conditioning just yet. Due to my good handy-man work on our attic fan last season, we've managed to cool the house down to reasonable temperatures! Don't mind that I nearly electricuted myself the last time, if you need my help to install your fan, I'll send u up there to connect the power wires!

Yeesin that the opportunity to lay out on the yard last week! Even Benji got into the action too! BTW, we shaved him yesterday, but didn't get a new picture yet! Hoping that temps start coming down soon! We are missing Spring entirely. I think the only good thing about high temperatures are that they are slowing down my grass growth!

4 comments:

Clarice said...

We stripped Ian naked and let him run around in diapers almost everyday last week... And on certain days, mom and dad did the same too... :P

Nick 10 said...

Wow...finally a posting!!
Keep up the good work ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys are really enjoying Spring. Let me tell you, its been raining daily in SF. 22 days in March and almost daily in April!!! and our warmest temparature is 72. Your spring is SO much nicer!!!!

Tze & Yeesin said...

Yep...Clarice I'll be looking out for News crew trunks outside your neighborhood in a few days... The news will be a story about a weird nudist couple in Olathe that leaves their windows undrawn.