Monday, December 05, 2005

Monotony

Ahh... sometimes its nice to have some monotony again... We can't be Gallivanting on vacation , or do something really really interesting every weekend... Well, i guess we could, but we'll be broke!!

So, just to show that life if still life...This is what we did over the weekend... After all the guilt trips brought on by our thanksgiving fiesta (Benji's incident nonwithstanding), we decided that a workout was needed on Saturday morning. Here's a pic of us walking to the gym at work (We are Working HARD on Saturday).

Eventually, after a refreshing workout, I was thinking of doing some autumn leaf raking. I mean, those darn things always seem like they multiply as soon as I sweep them up!! Yeesin made me see the light tho. The only reason that I wanted to sweep the leaves was cos my neighbor was doing it... So I decided to teach him a lesson by NOT sweeping up my leaves! Show him that I am not KIASU... Hmm.. maybe if I wait long enough, he will get bored and start cleaning my side of the lawn too! hehe...



Finally, Its OFFICIAL. Over the weekend, we transitioned from really-COLD to REALLY really FRICKEN COLD!!! Or as Yeesin puts it, if women had ba**s they would be shrunken. Oh, and if Hell were in KS this weekend, it would be frozen over too. Its was about O deg Farenheit after wind chill this morning! BAH, you people out in California and Dallas, you're just jealous cos you can't enjoy the refreshing KS chill. Besides "It builds character"... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... Try the MN or Upper Pen Winter... Would be fun... :)