Thursday, December 08, 2005

Snow day!!!

Had the first snow storm of Winter yesterday!! Looking outside this morning, we had at least 10 inches on the ground. Both of us are working from home today, not having to worry about crazy driving in the snow. Spent about 40 minutes over lunch time today shovelling out the snow so that we can back the car out (Too lazy & too cold to do the whole driveway!). Brrr.. still freezing cold in the house, sipping on green tea, chained to our laptops!!! At least we can work in our robes... ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jealous... i want some snow here too!

Nick 10 said...

I'm jealous too.
We had snow here too but I still had to drag my tired ass out of bed and into work :(

Anonymous said...

We got snowstorm here too, I haven't got the change to build my first snowman in CT yet!